Danny Rader Interview – Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, Glen Campbell, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts First Call A-List Studio & Touring Guitarist – Everyone Loves Guitar #84

Danny has played on 42 #1 hit singles to date, and in this conversation, you’ll discover his “musical superpower” and find out how he’s made this happen…

Danny shares his memories of Jerry Reed, and the lessons he learned from Glen Campbell, Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood & Keith Urban…

One of the most valuable lessons Danny learned is that only 10% of his success has anything to do with “how he plays.” Find out what the other 90% has to do with…

And in a career absolutely FILLED with success, uncover his two most treasured business wins, so far. And much more…

Available on iTunes
Available on Google Podcasts